atal Bentofix 5300 is a high performance sodium bentonite waterproofing membrane comprising of a uniform layer of powder sodium bentonite that is encapsulated between a slit-film woven and a staple-fibre nonwoven geotextile. The woven fabric is coated with a low-permeability polymer polyolefin coating to achieve an immediate gas and radon gas barrier prior to hydration. All laps should be taped using atal Bentofix Tape.
- Waterproofing protection to below ground structures to grades 1, 2 and 3 as defined in BS8102:2009
- Protection from ground gases including methane,CO² and radon.
- Provides protection in either post-applied or pre-applied situations.
- Can be installed in horizontal or vertical applications.
- Unique impermeable lap joints derived from surface bentonite impregnation of the nonwoven geotextile layer during manufacture
- Full surface contact between the Bentonite impregnated cover layer and the concrete ensures that small cracks and surface imperfections are sealed
- Self-healing bentonite properties
- Quick and easy installation in almost all weather conditions
- Forms a tenacious mechanical bond to poured concrete when cast in situ, remaining in place if settlement of the substrate occurs
- No requirement for priming systems or protection systems
atal Bentofix 5300 Roll Size
1.2 x 4.5m