Job Opportunity - Waterproofing Technician
We're advertising opportunities for people to join the team as a Waterproofing Technician.
We would usually require for Waterproofing experience to be a requirement but we acknowledge that there will most likely be great people whom are unfortunately without work due to the pandemic. With this in mind we are offering this role to people without experience, but are willing to learn and are excited about the prospect of joining a growing team of specialists.
Responsible for installing Structural Waterproofing materials on projects in a safe and efficient manner ensuring a high standard of installation.
- Install Waterproofing and Ground Gas Protection systems according to the work orders and details.
- Investigating leaks and water test to resolve water ingress problems according to work orders and details.
- To repair concrete and masonry according to work orders and details.
- Admin tasks as per training.
- Well organised with a methodical approach to work.
- Strong character.
- Team working.
- Good attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
The role requires the applicant to have a clean driving license.
A CSCS Card is desirable.
Based: South Wales – National role.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're an ambitious and determined individual, who'd like to learn a new skill whilst having the opportunity for future company progression. This could be the next role for you!