We're Hiring: External Technical Advisor
This is a temporary position to cover leave presently but could be further opportunities for the right candidate to come on board a growing waterproofing company.
Atal UK is a growing company that specialises in Structural/Basement Waterproofing and Ground Gas Protection. Working as exclusive distributors for Market Leading Waterproofing products & system manufacturers, we provide fully robust, cost effective and efficient solutions across the nation. In joining atal uk as an external technical advisor, you are an essential link in our process, ensuring that our clients have the highest quality of service.
- To complete site inspection visits to construction sites to ensure the installation quality of waterproofing membranes is good.
- Provide on site training for customers on installation of waterproofing materials.
- Complete final inspection visits before issuing warranties.
- Ensure site reports are issued for every visit.
- Monthly report to manager regarding number of inspections completed and any issues.
- Assist sales team with site visits when required.
- Requires driving to number of sites and nights away, accomodation is booked by atal. Van is provided as well as company lap top and phone.
Previous waterproofing knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary (Contract length: 1 month)
Expected start date: Straight Away.
Salary: £19,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
clean driving license with no points and over 21 years (Preferred)
Social distancing guidelines in place
To apply, send your updated CV to Tyrion Edwards at TEdwards@ataluk.com